CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Slack-a-lackin'

What a slacker am I!!!! I used to get mad at my fellow bloggers for not updating their blogs every week or so, now look, it has been almost three months! Loser!! Anywho, a lot has happened, I just haven't been inspired to post about it, so I will give you a brief rundown on the life of the Raftery's since Ashton's birthday. Shae had a birthday, Jourden had a birthday, went to Disneyland twice, Shae had a orchestra concert and played her cello beautifully, Ashton had his first pinewood derby, Ashton was baptized, Shae completed elementary school :( she was chosen as the Model Mustang, both kids finished school, visited Hoover Dam and had a mini va-cay in Vegas, Geoff's Dad had a liver transplant and is doing wonderful, celebrated a great Easter, Mothers Day and Memorial Day, Shae made her own quilt (sewing and all) for a great school project, and I had a baby....just kidding, I did pass some HELLacoius kidney stones and I would have rather had a baby! I'm sure I am forgetting some really great things, but it has been a long time and my kids are home fighting all day everyday, so my brain is like mush right now. I will try to keep up on things better from here on out, but don't hold me to it!



This always happens when Dad is around!

The Happiest place on earth!! Truly!! LOVE IT!!

Cutest kid, best looking car, slowest on the track!

Geoff grew out his hair (all of it!!!) slowly he's shaving it off again

Crazy hair day at school

Jourden's horse cake

His own tiny skateboard

Beautiful girl and her cello


Hoover Dam


Baptized by Dad

Who doesn't love a party?

5 comments:

Jo, a retired teacher

Glad you're back. Fun pictures.

Hillary

Love all the pictures and the new post. Seriously I am amazed at those people that can update weekly or even monthly at that so good job getting it in the three month range. You kids are getting so big, I love the chelo picture that's a great talent. I will be in Parowan for quite a bit of the month of July so if your in town give me a call and we can take the kids swimming or something exciting like that. Hope you're having a great summer.

Trinity

That's right you slacker.

Actually I can't believe you've crammed all that in in 3 months. Seriously, Disneyland twice! And KIDNEY STONES to boot. Who are you?!! I wouldn't have been surprised if you had slipped another baby in there.

Try to post again before two more Disneyland trips go by and Shae gets married. ha ha

Rachelle

I am so happy you are back. But I know you have had a very busy life. Wow! I hope you get a day or two of calm.

Caid and Alicia Evans

Welcome back girl! Love the pics! How are things!?! Sorry we missed you last weekend when we were down! :) Hope things are FABULOUS!