CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween


The cute Kiddos on Halloween.
Shae...beautiful as ever Alice in Wonderland
Ashton...killer clown did an amazing job in the clown shoes!
Jourden...vampire who scared himself when he looked in the mirror, started crying and jacked-up the make-up job, so funny! Even funnier, he was sportin' a ponytail!




Shae and Geoff went to a Daddy-Daughter-Dinner a few days before Halloween and looked really cute. I think they were both awesome considering they were seriously last minute costumes. They had a great time and had a lot of fun together.

3 comments:

Jo, a retired teacher

Nice costumes. Fun pictures.

cindy

I totally understand how Jourden felt.....I do that every single day

Caid and Alicia Evans

Welcome back woman!!
I'm so glad you have joined our blogging world again!! :)
Love the halloween costumes! Your little Shae looks so much like you--I love it!! :)
Super cute!! Hope everything is going great for your family! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in SOO long!
Max says HI!! :)
xoxo
alicia