CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What?!?




I love reading others blogs. I almost get mad when my friends and family don't update them for my enjoyment. That being said, I looked at my own blogging history and decided I am mad at myself too. I had 35 posts in 08, 10 posts in 09, and a big whopping 3 in 2010. WOW! I guess the excitement of telling you all my useless daily "blah" lost its joy and the real life crazies have caused me to be a slacker. I apologize Heidi. Please don't be mad, just be better.

Okay, now to getting better. I will do a quick catch-up from September to the present, I will really condense this for your viewing pleasure.

All three kids were in AYSO soccer. All three thoroughly enjoyed it. Jourden played for the first time, he ROCKED! He was so good and caused a few tears with fellow team mates because they didn't get to score. He was so cute and excited after each goal he scored; which were MANY! Ashton was an amazing player again this year. He was on a team with his best buddy and cousin Dominick and coached by uncle Dave. He is such a serious and determined player and he scored the majority of the points for the team. Shae was on an excellent team that finished the season undefeated. She isn't the most aggressive player, but she does an awesome job and loves to play forward and score. Both Shae and Ashton were chosen to be on competition teams and have started practicing with their teams.

Halloween was fun as usual. I really love the "before" Halloween things. Actual Halloween day is kin
d of anti-climactic and lame to me, but it's not about me anymore is it. I had a cool little entryway decor going on. Saving that totally and completely dead tree and moving it in a hellacious hectic move from one house to another was worth it. Thanks Geoff for just doing it and not secretly throwing it out when I never would have known. The kiddos were adorable and loved their costumes. Shae and her grandma made her alien-space-pop star outfit and she looked awesome.
Thanksgiving was hosted by me...again this year. I was okay with that and actually volunteered. We had a really good time, excellent food and had a great weekend with family. We did some crazy Black Friday shopping with Greg and Becky and pulled an all nighter, which is not good for this old lady and Mother PS.

Christmas was good. We watched Shae and Ashtons first piano recital. They were so cute and Ashton was very nervous. they did awesome. We had delicious dinner at Moms on Christmas eve as usual. She cooks so much for everyone and we had a super yummy prime rib. Thanks Mom. Christmas day was great. Everyone loved their gifts and we had a lot of fun.

I am actually having severe memory loss at the moment so that is going to be it for today. My next post will be more sincere and heart-felt. Maybe I will write a ballad or a poem for you all. For now, this is all you get. LOVES!

2 comments:

Jo, a retired teacher

Welcome back. I have checked on you from time to time, glad to see you haven't completely given up.

tracks bed and breakfast

Nice bog,am following.
Feel free to visit and follow our blog about Borneo at http://tracksbnb.blogspot.com
Cheers!!!