CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Whew! I made it through!

Just as quickly as it crept up on me, it is gone. I am always shocked at how fast the holidays come and go and it seems I don't even have time to enjoy it before it's over. We had an amazing Christmas as usual. I received bounteous gifts and loved the excitement in my children's faces. My amazing husband spoils me terribly, no matter how persistently I beg him not to. He has great taste and has always been very perceptive and thoughtful with my presents. We spent a lot of great quality time with our awesome families, ate WAY too much chubby food, and OH how I have loved sleeping in. I'm not getting any extra sleep though, thanks RockBand 2! I am so very blessed and once again find myself thinking, why me? So many amazing people in the world deserve what I have and a lot of times, I don't. I am so eternally grateful for EVERYTHING in my life-good and bad. Without the rain, there are no rainbows!

1 comments:

Rachelle

Sounds like you had a great Christmas. sorry Isacc kept bugging. We got his project done and it turned out great.