CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

INSANE!! Boys are so WEIRD!

What do you get when you mix 2 crazy boys, a cozy hot tub, a VERY frigid night (10 degrees) and a 33 year old "boy/Dad" with a triple dog dare????



My crazy family. Geoff goes out to "check" on Ashton, Jourden, and my nephew Dominick, and this is what happens!! The hot tub is a cozy 103 degrees and the outside temp was too cold for me to go, fully dressed, and watch them, so Dad thinks it a great idea to hop out and make snow angels. What do you do if you are 7 and your WAY cool Dad dares you to do it? You do it. After a few times, Geoff came and got me to watch what they were doing. It really was pretty hilarious. Their screams were piercing when they jumped back in and had that great feeling of needles penetrating every pore on your body. They thought is was pretty funny and he eventually had them rolling around covering their entire bodies with snow before the mad dash back in. I snapped a few shots after they had done it several times and were getting burned out on the pain. Jourden didn't get involved other than the tidal wave they made jumping back in. I'm sure it was invigorating and didn't hurt them, but oh my, I'm sure my Grandma Alger is cursing me from above! This would have surely given them pneumonia back in the day, it's a good thing they "cured" that wives tale.






4 comments:

Taryn

I remember doing that as a kid. I know crazy and weird, but it was fun

Karynn

Oh my gosh, that's insane! Love that last pic with the snow all over him!

Trinity

Those are some crazy kids. However I as well have had those moments and not so long ago. You get dared to do a lot of stupid stuff in college and we should know better then, but NO.

Rachelle

Like I said on Taryn's blog. Oh boys make me laugh.

And Goeff is one cool dude with the boys.