CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DEAR......

You are so shocked that I am back right? I know, I know, just calm yourself and be ready for an interesting post. I need to express myself here for a minute.




Dear Disneyland,
I long to be near you! Oh how much I miss you. Soon my friend, soon.
From, H
Dear Metabolism,
You are totally LAME!!
From, H
Dear Summer,
I know I begged you to get here for many months, but ease up a little, you are coming on a little strong! PS I don't appreciate you totally ignoring spring. You and winter need to discuss.
From, H
Dear Chocolate,
Why? I love you so very dearly, why don't you love me back!
From, H
Dear Weeds,
I hate you-go away!
From, H
Dear Money,
Why are you avoiding me? I treat you so well, but leave me so quickly!
From, H
Dear Children,
Please STOP the madness!! You make me scream and the neighbors may call the cops any day now!
From, H
Dear Mom,
I am sorry!!! (refer to last post)
From, H
Dear Fat,
I hate you the most of all, I have never liked you, why are you still here!! You and money need to switch places. This would make me happy!!
From, H
Dear Beach,
I can hear you now, when can we meet again? Please discuss with both Fat and Money, and get back to me. Thanks
From, H
Dear Good Book,
Why do you turn me into a worthless Mother and Wife? We should just get along!
From, H
Dear Diet Dr Pepper,
You are OK, I do miss your sugar filled sister though. She is delicious!
From, H
Dear Sleep,
I LOVE you!
From, H
Dear Blog,
Sorry I abandoned you for so long, I am a loser!
From, H
Dear United States,
You the best, I love you, I hope you can survive the next 2.5 year.
From, H
Dear Shopping,
I miss you!
From,H
Dear Laundry,
I despise you! How do you multiply so fast? Please teach Money!
From, H
Dear Husband,
You are AMAZING!
From, H
Dear Children (again. they never listen the 1st time anyway!!)
You are my EVERYTHING!!
From, H
Dear Utah,
Why don't you smell like Hawaii?
From, H
Dear Pioneers,
UNBELIEVABLE!! Endlessly amazed by you.
From, H
Dear Maldives,
We will have an amazing love affair someday!
From, H
Dear Exercise,
I am HOT, maybe we can meet up tomorrow.
From, H
Ta Ta for now!!

5 comments:

Taryn

OMGoodness Heidi that was hilarious. You totally made my day.

cindy

Heidi, you are soooo funny...you and money could meet up at the writing staff on Jimmy Kimmel.

Jamie Neva Morris

I loved this post. So clever but that is exactly what I expect from you!

Unknown

Dear Heidi,
After such a funny post...you need to update more often. Loved that!

Caid and Alicia Evans

ha,ha,ha,ha! you made me laugh so hard! I loved that post!
Thanks for the laugh, you are too cute! ;)