CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Foe Toe Time

It's late, my brain is no longer worth much, and my creative juices have completely evaporated, but....I just took some pics off my camera so I will post some. I posted some of these to my facebook too, sorry for the repetition. Caution: Extremely Random!
I know,I know, how ghetto am I to let him play in the front yard in his tighty whitey's? Well, after the 15th clothes change, I didn't even care anymore!

Tell me how perfect his hair would have been in 1991- shave off the sides, lather on the gel and ta-da, the sweetest "permed mullet" on the planet! He belongs on the beach in Cali doesn't he?

Lilies make me happy!

Jourden has perfected the tan! Better work on those lines!

Totally "bathed" in the dirt right before bed. Gotta love a trailer with a tub!

Not a speck of clean on the boy!

Ash and Julian fishing like "REAL MEN" bare-handed!



"fishing" in the spillway, they actually caught a lot of fish without poles.

Feels good to get soaked during the day.


Everyday occurance. Better than the other everyday occurance; torture, torture, punch!




Shae after girls camp. Too exhausted to even match!
Her face was buried in the couch, her arm was totally contorted, and her towel had just fallen off her head. She loved it!


0 comments: