CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dad's Rule!

A lot of times I get so absorbed in being the "Mom", I fail to mention Dad. I brag about my kids, I groan about my kids, I talk about myself and all that I do and all I wish I would do. My children, my past and my accomplishments are always at the for front of my thoughts and probably will be the talk of my blog, but all would fail without my awesome kids Daddy. He is an amazingly hard-worker, a devoted husband and a hands-on parent. He loves our family more than anything in this world and we think he's the best. Love you Daddy!

4 comments:

Taryn

I am with you on this one. I often forget to mention what an amazing hubby I have... Kudos to you! Love your background...way cute

Rachelle

This page is so you. I love it. Thanks for sharing yours and Geoff's hook-up story.

Trinity

I love your blog. I had no idea you had one until I seen a comment from you on Rachelle's blog.

Good dads are definitely the best. I'm glad Geoff is one of those.

I can't wait to read all the "news" that you have to tell.

BrieZ

Im So Glad You Love My Brother!!
It Makes Me Happy To See You Love Eachother!!
XOXO