CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Okay- here goes!

So I got addicted to reading blogs about a month ago and find myself on this dang computer way to often. I have always been very.....nosey? I guess I will call myself that, but my "knowledge" of information has been very handy to many people, many times. I still remember my friends phone number from the 2nd grade and my "crushes" license plate from when I was in 8th grade! My family calls me weekly for some random piece of pointless information. I don't hold very many memories in my brain which saddens me, but my informational mind is awesome, go figure! I decided if I were going to be glued to this blogging business, I might as well be writing and recording my life and not just spying on everyone else. I have always used writing as an emotional outlet. It is so much easier for me to write what I feel as opposed to talking face to face with someone. I express myself so much better with pen than with tongue. So here goes a new addiction for me, I don't really care if this blog is read often, at least I can feel good about sitting on this comfy office chair and letting my feelings flow! I don't work well with guilt!

posted by heidiraftery @ 10:11 AM 1 Comments

0 comments: