CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tagged by Rachelle

4 random things I like about my husband:
His spontenaity
We laugh out heads off- together
He loves being with the family
His kiss

4 movies I'd watch more than once:
The Count of Monte Cristo (fave)
Willy Wonka (the original)
Somekind of Wonderful (totally 80's)
Nacho Libre

4 TV shows I watch:
House
anything on Discovery Health
Biggest Loser
Rob and Big (reruns boo hoo!)

4 places I have been:
Hawaii, Mexican Riviera, Bahamas, New Orleans

4 people who email me regularly:
Geoff, Jamie, Brie

4 favorite foods:
Crab legs
Sushi
Coconut shrimp
Paradise pie

4 places I would like to visit:
New York, Fiji, Switzerland, Italy

4 things I am looking forward to in this coming year:
Disneyland- I am totally addicted
losing more weight
Christmas
no more diapers

posted by heidiraftery @ 1:27 PM 2 Comments

0 comments: