CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"8" Tag

8 TV Shows I watch:
We don't have TV in our house right now, an AXE bodyspray commercial put Geoff over the "smut" tolerance point and we had our Dish shut off, it has been actually pretty nice!
"If" I watched, it would be these:
  • House
  • Biggest Loser
  • Discovery Health (anything on this channel-love it)
  • The Hills (I know, shut-up)
  • Survivor
  • UFC (I know, shut-up again)
  • Amazing Race
  • Jon and Kate Plus 8

8 Things I did yesterday:

  • folded laundry- forever! I always wash, but despise folding and putting away!
  • went on a walk
  • read to Jourden
  • thought about and coveted my parents all day (Disneyland again!)
  • had twins sisters over for dinner
  • cleaned up puke-daily!
  • got a UPS delivery- I love getting packages in the mail
  • slept like a rock!

8 Things I look forward to:

  • Murder Mystery at the Deadwood Saloon- woo hoo
  • The Holidays
  • Disneyland- next visit better be soon!
  • November 5th!
  • snow
  • after Thanksgiving sales- I love a bargain
  • temple on Saturday
  • end of the recession

8 Places I like to eat:

  • My Grandmas house
  • PF Changs
  • Samurai 21
  • My backyard
  • Cheesecake Factory
  • Indian Creek lakeside
  • Mimi's Cafe
  • Macaroni Grill

8 Things on my Wish list:

  • debt free- no mortgage would be so dreamy
  • Smart ForTwo
  • Buick Enclave (I know Buick= Grandma, but I totally dig this car!)
  • more patience with my children
  • to be skinny again- yes hard to believe, I once was
  • butcher block island
  • white Christmas
  • Peace on Earth- okay, I will settle for just in my home

8 People I tag:

  • Brie
  • Jamie
  • Alicia
  • Marti
  • Jo
  • Stacy
  • Anyone else who hasn't been tagged yet-if you want to.

3 comments:

Trinity

I as well am looking forward to the after Thanksgiving sales. However I really don't ever seem to find all that good of sales. Maybe you can give me some pointers. It's really just the nostalgia for me. I hate chaos except on that day, I seem to like it.

Kelly

Ooh I forgot about cheesecake factory! I am impressed you shut off your dish, Andy thinks we should do the same.

Rachelle

You know why I love you? Because you always, always make me laugh. Wow if I ever shut off our dish it may be the end of our marriage. I can go days without watching TV. Its just not a two way street in this house.