CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Les Miserables- AWESOME!





Oh WOW! I love Tuacahn in Ivins. I have been fortunate enough to have seen several performances there, and every time I leave, I am in awe of what an amazing experience I just witnessed. The last production I watched there was Utah! and it has been a few years. I was there this spring with Shae to see the Colbie Callait concert, since then I have been wishing I would go, all summer long I kept putting off getting tickets because I guess I am just lazy? Well my sisters called me (via conference call-Ha Ha) and wondered if I would get the tickets online and go with them. My Mom and brother had attended the night before and had them pretty riled about what an excellent production it was. Since Les Miserables is one of the best musicals ever, it didn't take much prodding and I was in. As luck would have it, we ended up buying fantastic 7th row seats and headed to St George Thursday afternoon. My older sister has a 6 month old breast-feeding baby, so that was kind of tricky, but we worked it out and headed to Tuacahn. Beautiful weather, awesome seats, great company, and an outstanding production- OMGosh! If you have never been to that amphi-theatre, do it! So, so good, it was a true Broadway production. I think I will take Geoff to it next week and see it one more time- really. I loved it!

4 comments:

Stacy

How lucky! Les Mis is my favorite broadway show! I totally want to go. I hope there is still time to get tickets!

Rachelle

I saw Les Mis at Tuachan earlies this summer and I loved it. I have been waiting all my life to see this musical so it was a big event for me. It kept lightning on the cliffs behind the theatre at all the perfect moments.

Kelly

Andy and I went this summer and loooved it also! Cute pics of you you and your sisters.

Jo, a retired teacher

I guess I need to go too, especially since I live here now. I've never been to Tuacahn, but you made me want to go even more. It looks like it was a fun sister night out.