CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Child of the 80's

This quiz was totally rad! What really freaked me out was I truly got 100%. I must admit, the 80's were like the coolest decade ever! I saw an exact replica of some acid was jeans in Target the other day. Exactly the same down to the three buttons on the bottom of the tight leg-sweet! Nothing comes close to those awesome synthetic beats from high-tech keyboard. Nothing compares to the music of the 80's. Good Times, Good Times!





You Are 100% A Child of the 80s



There's hardly a moment of the 80s that you missed out on.

Was there ever a better decade? As if!

4 comments:

Kelly

I got 88%! 80's music is the best!!

Rachelle

Are you sure you didn't cheat? I am a little embarrassed at my score, which you already know and how did you know I hadn't seen Goonies? I just watched it in its entirety last night.

Karynn

...and I just figured out that I was on you old blog. Brilliant me.

Karynn

Did you get my other posts?