CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Premature Celebration?

I know it is a "sore" subject of the blogging community, but like I said on my last post-I'm selfish! Most people, I have found don't like to listen to others blog music. I myself enjoy others choice of tunes and look forward to hearing what they are listening to in that period of their life. I personally put music on my play list that I want to listen to when I am reading and posting. With that said, I am prematurely changing my tunes to Christmas music! I know, the wrath of the "pre-Thanksgiving celebration haters" unite against me!! Truthfully, I have been listening to these tasty tidbits in my car for several weeks now, thanks to that cool station that starts on Halloween night with the jingly stuff. I get such a happy and spirited feeling when I hear Christmas music, I feel sad on the 26th that it is another year away. It is a huge part of my holiday's and it truly makes me happier or lifts my spirits no matter what is happening around me. So buck up everyone and enjoy, or hit mute and curse me as you read. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Stacy

I love the music! I don't think is premature at all!!

Trinity

Christmas music just makes me happy. Who could complain? I know there are those out there but why? It should lift your spirits. It's the best time of the year.

Kelly

I am so excited for Christmas music!! It is one of the best things about the holidays.

Jo, a retired teacher

I always turn down the blog music--whatever it is. I realize that some people like music playing all the time (and you can't really escape it in restaurants or stores), but I'm not one of them. I often just like quiet.

There's another quirk to add to my list of oddities.

Rachelle

I was so excited for the Christmas blog backgrounds I just had to change mine before Thanksgiving and my kids have already watched the grinch who stole Christmas. Tom politely pointed out that he had got out most of my Christmas decorations for me. I think Christmas is coming early here too.