CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Looking Kind of Selfish!

I just realized that my past several posts have been about me. What a jerk I am! My kids are my life and maybe that's why when I sit down with this computer I go to selfish mode, but really, believe me, they are still here, lurking in my shadow every moment of my day. I really wouldn't have it any other way, I love them all so much, they are so full of life and energy. I can't get my Ashton to be quiet for two seconds. Wow is he ever loud and squeely (I think that word doesn't exist, but it fits him perfectly, so I am using it anyway!) Shae is on the edge of little girl and tween- aagh! Jourden is still my very close shadow and is getting to be pretty hilarious with what he says. I have neglected to post any pics of them on Halloween, and we had Halloween at our house for a full week. Shae wore her costume 5 times and it just so happens to be the cheapest costume she has had in her 10 years of life, funny how that works huh? We had an awesome holiday and really enjoyed ourselves.

Cutest Lion Ever!-Jourden

Toughest Ninja on the Planet!-Ashton

Creepiest Dead Bride Around-Shae(I know it's hard to make such a pretty face creepy)



Geoff and I even dressed up this year and went to a "grown-up" party, our friends are so fun.
Anyway, I guess it's better late than never, so enjoy the pictures. I dyed my own contacts and saw red all night, yes I am crazy, and no I didn't know if I would be blind in the morning, but it looked cool!

2 comments:

Karynn

I love Shae's costume! The best kind of creepy is a pretty face that's creepy too! All of you look great. And I hope it's not selfish to post about things other than your kids, or I'm a self-centered freak. :-) I guess complaining about pregnancy kind of counts as one of the kids, right? You are anything but selfish. Stop it!

Trinity

I really hope you can see the same as you did before the red contacts. It was an awesome look however.
Your kids looked great. You did a great job with their costumes as well as you and Geoff's.