CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

SO Busy!!


I don't think I have ever been this busy in my life. Whoa, the past few weeks, probably about 3 maybe even 4, have been absolute craziness for me. It is still going I must add, I feel like laying in bed ALL day and zoning out everything that must be done. This chaos all came before I was called to be the Primary president last Sunday- yeah I know, believe it! So now I will have crazy all the time. I am really excited, and I LOVE working with kids, they are so much easier to feel comfortable around compared to scary grown-ups. I know life will continue to be chaotic for at least 3 more months, then hopefully something will happen and time will maybe slow down about 10 light years. I still love to blog and read, so I plan to keep it up as much as before, but I guess we'll see. This isn't good-bye, just maybe see ya later, later than I wish!

4 comments:

Jo, a retired teacher

Stop by sometimes. I want to hear all about your mystery party.

Kelly

Heidi you are going to be AWESOME in primary!!! I already miss being in there so much. With all the busyness comes lots of blessings!! Have fun and enjoy!

Hillary

SHUT UP! Primary president you go girl. You will be an awesome primary president it's just you are too young, at least I feel like we are too young to be in big callings like that. I guess I will just be thankful I'm a den leader and on the enrichment comm. Anyway that's great you will be wonderful!

Karynn

*sigh* on your behalf. I'm tired for you.